Etude House Fixing Lip Tint - Long Lasting, High Pigmented & Full Coverage Lipstick with Matte Finish
Lightweight, comfy, no weird residue or build-up, extremely long-wearing, sold out minutes after launch. Etude House's innovative Fixing Tint formula sets into a blurred matte finish—a lip tint formulation designed to not smudge off onto the inside of your face mask.
- WEIGHTLESS & EASY FIXATION - High-moisture matte formula delivers a light and comfy feeling on the lips.
- TRANSFER-PROOF FIXATION - 60 seconds after application, zero transfer! Let the product fixate over 60 seconds, No need to worry about smudging or coming off. ( 6hours mask transfer prevention certified/ Prevention for 6 hours, compared to the controlled sample relatively)
- MOIST FIXATION - New Hydro - Matte Texture that fixates and colors the lips with moist finish
- LONG LASTING - Non-drying, Ultra-thin formula that won’t feather or fade.
- SOFT MATTE FINISH - Full coverage pigment on a wearable matte formula.
I've always heard great things about Etude but now I finally got to try it. It definitely feels weird at first because it glides right on. It feels thin like water and I was surprised by how long it lasted. I let it sit for 5 minutes and I couldn't wipe it off. I definitely recommend.
Hands down, it's one of my favourite lip tint. It's soo last lasting and soo pigmented 😍 As a matte lip tint it doesn't dry your lips as well.
I purchased the Vintage Red and it’s a gorgeous color. It’s light and perfectly matte.
I always wanted a color like thE Shade Ginger Milk Tea !! So pretty.. really like it.